$1000 per hunter for a 2 day adventure.
Hunters are limited to one trophy buck (minimum 15” outside spread), one doe, and one hog per hunter. This is a semi guided hunt.
Additional information on our packages:
- There are NO trophy fees and NO high fencing.
- Additional guest that are non-hunters are $125 per day for all hunts.
- The cost includes the hunt, lodging, meals transportation to and from the stands, and quartering of the game. The cost does not include licenses.
- For deer and turkeys you will need a hunting license, a big game licenses and a harvest record. For hogs you only need a hunting license.
- Don’t forget that fishing is FREE with all hunts.
The hunting dates for the 2019-2020 deer season are listed below:
Archery season: September 14th – January 12th
Primitive weapons season: October 12th – January 12th
Modern firearms season: October 19th – January 12th
To get more info, please call 813-760-2393.