3 Day Camping & Paddle Adventure Departing on the Suwannee River from Mayo, Florida March 5 – 7, 2021
Launching from Northern Florida, plan to paddle the Suwannee River by day and set up camp on the river by night. This paddle will take you down river approximately 10 miles each day. Grab a friend to journey with or jump into this small group of like-minded Christian adventurers.
– Fun, fellowship, a guided paddle trip
– Paddle equipment including life jacket
– Meals, drinks, and light snacks
– Screened platforms with fans, electricity, and hot showers available
– Shuttle from destination back to launch site
– Transportation to Mayo
– Bedroll, linens, pillow, sleeping pad, cot, or hammock
– Personal Items (clothing, towels, care products, medicine, etc.)
– Bible and journal
– Day 1 Optional Night of Camping at Launch Site & Fellowship – Mayo, FL
– Day 2 10am Launch, Paddle (9 miles), Camp on River
– Day 3 Paddle (10 miles), Camp on River
– Day 4 Paddle (10 miles), Arrive at End Destination Branford, FL, Shuttle Back to Launch Site
– River Fishing
– Snorkeling, free diving, and swimming at several springs on route
– Wildlife Viewing
– Hiking Trails
$255 per person
**Limited spots available. Confirm your reservation ASAP! For more info, please call 813-760-2393.
Reserve Your Spot Now
Payment is required to reserve your spot. Reservations can be sent via PayPal or Venmo.
PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or Venmo 8137602393.
Please make sure to include your contact information when seding your payment.
*Minimum of 12 guests required for trip. Back2Basics Outdoor Ministries reserves the right to cancel this trip if the minimum group size is not reached 3 days prior to trip date. At that time, any funds paid to reserve your spot for this trip can be fully refunded due to this reason only.